As we grow older, many of us want to enjoy our retirement years at home. However, it is understandable that we may need help with day to day task. Although we have family members who want to help, it can’t be denied that we need support from professional caregivers especially when we have health issues or mobility difficulties. This is where our services come in. We help the elderly live quality lives at home by providing Personal Care, Homemaking and Companionship.
1 Golden Life Home Care provides the following services:
- Personal Hygiene Assistance.
- Assistance with Bathing and Showering.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care.
- Mobility Assistance- including fall prevention.
- Assist with getting dressed.
- Feeding and meal preparation to help ensure nutrition needs are met.
- Positioning and Transferring as needed.
Home Maker Services:
- Reminders to take Medication.
- Grocery Shopping and Errands.
- Light Housekeeping.
- Transport to Appointments.
- Organize mail and pay bills.
- Linen change.
- Water plants.
- Small cat/dog feeding.
- Conversation and discussion of events to help sharpen memory.
- Crafting and playing games for mental stimulation.
- Reminiscing on memorable past experiences.
- Outings to promote socialization.
- Scrapbooking as a creative outlet.
- Outdoor activities- including gardening, shopping and site seeing.
- Walking to promote an active lifestyle.
Please call us at 832-376-7766 for us to discuss the right care plan that is appropriate for you or your loved one.