Safety and Quality for Our Clients
What does Safety and Quality mean to you? While you may define safety in different ways, it all boils down to having peace of mind. You need to feel reassured that your loved one is free from the risk of falling, getting injured or forgetting to take medications, among others.
Our approach to care involves giving peace of mind to family members and our clients. Our team of health care professionals and caregivers are thoroughly screened based on safety and quality standards.
- Pre-employment background check.
- Nurse Aide Registry Check.
- Employee Misconduct Registry Check.
- Drug Screening.
- Experience and on-going training.
- Face-to-face interview.
- TB skin testing.
- Valid drivers license and vehicle insurance.
- Verify driving record.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the USA.